Order Fulfillment Team Member Job Opening
This candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the company by ensuring customer orders are shipped on time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Batch picking and shipping daily orders.
· Warehouse organization including but not limited to receiving, assigning inventory locations, and adding inventory stock to company systems.
· Management of returned orders.
· Ensure all company systems have correct product SKU information.
· Assist shipping manager with daily tasks as needed
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS
· Moderate knowledge of the E-commerce industry
· Strong computer, and internet skills
· Able to adapt to different software
· Ability to work under pressure
· Positive / outgoing attitude
· Willingness to learn
Please note - This is an in-house position and we are not accepting remote applications.
Location – Wadsworth, OH
Job Type: Part-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Competitive pay starting at $10/hour
To apply, please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com