This candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the company by ensuring our product listings are correctly displayed on the website each day. This candidate will also be responsible for marketing tasks including email and social media scheduling.
*Qualified candidates seeking marketing internship will be considered.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Create product listings for company website and write detailed, informative product descriptions with regard to size, material, color.
· Create, monitor, and update clothing listings for other e-commerce channels.
· Monitor keyword rankings and search queries to ensure top search results for company products
· Update search queries on company website to ensure customers can easily access products
· Frequently update the company’s e-commerce platform which includes removing retired products, moving items to clearance, naming products, uploading/taking photos, etc.
· Create / update coupon codes as needed
· Ensure all company systems have correct product SKU information
· Assist marketing team with any other product or website related task
· Assist other website specialist with daily tasks as needed
· Work with 3rd party design/development agencies to improve website functionality
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS
· Moderate knowledge of the E-commerce industry
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 1-3 years of experience*
· Strong computer, and internet skills
· Able to adapt to different software
· Able to conceptualize and communicate complex ideas to coworkers
· Ability to work under pressure
· Familiarity with social media platforms
· Positive / outgoing attitude
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Willingness to learn
Please note - This is an in-house position and we are not accepting remote applications at this time.
Location – Wadsworth, OH
Job Type: Part-time, Full-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay
To apply, please send letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org